Adirondack Rocker Plan

Pat, I made a love seat rocker off a plan I got on line, it could either be a stationary, single seat, or single rocker or double rocker.

There is a ton of free plans out there, lots of different variations. the one I made for a friend,was too low for me, but just right for the grandma and grandkids.

I need a cushion when i sit in them, I picked this plan because it had more conture to the seat.

Herb

Herbs pics 160.JPG

Herbs pics 161.JPG

Herbs pics 164.JPG

I made two a-chairs about 18 mos ago.  Wife and I liked both.  We use a light pad over them (more for dust control).  Both plans free.  Ramseys design has seat vs back at 90 degrees and I found that 95 degrees more comfortable.  Had to make the arm pieces longer.  I liked the chairs, so I made footstools and a table to match.  I'm not a good intuitive ww-er, so I plan out my step by step actions and write them into a scenario, including final edits.  This means I have "production" files on both chairs, and the stools and the table.  Let me know if you'd like copies.

https://www.yellawood.com/diy-projects/diy-project-plans/adirondack-chair/

On 8/10/2018 at 3:19 AM, Pat Meeuwissen said:

Herb, I like the look of the base much better on yours than the plan I found. The bearing surface of the rear base is much more solid looking. Do you remember who's plans they were? 

Still haven't found the right one yet.

Pat, I am glad you bumped this thread, I missed your request, I think it was the Lee Vally plan I used.

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=32755&cat=2,46162

Herb