Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

Rate this topic

On 11/9/2019 at 8:49 PM, John Morris said:

John I noticed in your other post that you stopped the tape front to back even with the back legs, leaving a gap in front. Now I see that these areas are fitted with tape. Are these areas fitted with the side to side weave to fill the gaps?

14 minutes ago, DuckSoup said:

John I noticed in your other post that you stopped the tape front to back even with the back legs, leaving a gap in front. Now I see that these areas are fitted with tape. Are these areas fitted with the side to side weave to fill the gaps?

Hey Bob, I was just getting ready to make an entry at the topic:

I should have it updated with a more detailed tutorial on this process in about 20 minutes, see ya over there!

35 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said:

@Bundoman

Hey that bench is to clean, I can still see it! 

Cleaned it Friday, this picture was Saturday, and this afternoon I doubled down on the mess...it’s getting back to normal very quickly...lol!

Edited by Bundoman