Happy Easter

Gene Howe

Went to the Saturday Night Easter Service at our church. With a total of 5 services (1 Saturday night and 4 on Sunday) going on Saturday night makes our lives a lot easier. I also was able to DVR the Wisconsin-Kentucky game and fast forward through to catch the whole game. It sure did not disappoint and neither did the Duke-Michigan State game as I was pulling for Duke. So this morning my wife I are sitting by the fountain enjoying a Starbucks beverage and scone in the 65 degree So. Calif. sunshine.

So happy Easter- Resurrection Day to you all! He has Risen!

Went to the Saturday Night Easter Service at our church. With a total of 5 services (1 Saturday night and 4 on Sunday) going on Saturday night makes our lives a lot easier. I also was able to DVR the Wisconsin-Kentucky game and fast forward through to catch the whole game. It sure did not disappoint and neither did the Duke-Michigan State game as I was pulling for Duke. So this morning my wife I are sitting by the fountain enjoying a Starbucks beverage and scone in the 65 degree So. Calif. sunshine.

So happy Easter- Resurrection Day to you all! He has Risen!

You know I tried that for the first time this year Allen, I suggested Saturday night to my wife, guess who won!

We are heading out the door in about 20 minutes! :lol:

We went to Son Rise service this morning  (7am) and then 1st service at 8am. The alarm had been going off for about 45 mins before my wife heard it. Volume was set too low and we stayed up till mid night watching "Gone With the Wind", my wife's "all time" favorite movie.

Made it on time and the snow held off. No little kids around so no eggs to hunt. The city does one over at the park for all kids in town and they ALL show up for that!

Taking a rest for a couple of hours before son comes over for dinner.

Pray you all have a wonderful day.

Harry & June

Archived