About time for a cruise again....

Smallpatch

Cal and his wife are getting interested in seeing the world again more up close so this little trip might catch their eyes..118075152_35189780_10155921482801028_190236307836895232_worldcruise.jpg.65b1a8c278cc80c4723d437a56e0626b.jpg

at least it is larger than a row boat so smooth sailing should be in order....They might have been talking about the small rig on this side of the larger boat and if so you might want to take two life jackets each,  just in case. 

I just wondering if a person has to get 32 different passports in 32 different languages so there will be no problems along the way...so many questions needs to be answered...… This little trip evidently has already started so getting your names in the pot for the next adventure might be good advise... Speaking this many languages is not especially required but it might help to make sure you won't be getting ripped off here and there..

Back in 1980 and 1981 I cruised a lot. 

I did a tour around the world and saw many different cultures. I also cruised in the Caribbean seas. I was advised to  keep a look-out for criminals and pirates as things got pretty rough there. I also got to cruise the rivers of Africa and saw elephants up close. It was so much fun.

Of course this was when I was working at Disneyland and I was employed there for 2 years as a custodian.:lol:

Archived