November 2, 20187 yr comment_165007 Not to appear dumb, which I've been known to be at times. Could you please define Go HF? Report
November 2, 20187 yr Author comment_165009 1 minute ago, Larry Buskirk said: Not to appear dumb, which I've been known to be at times. Could you please define Go HF? buy offshore junk.. Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165012 3 minutes ago, Stick486 said: buy offshore junk.. uh oh, now it's on. Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165016 27 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said: Could you please define Go HF? @Dadio, will you do the honors please? Edited November 2, 20187 yr by Grandpadave52 Report
November 2, 20187 yr Author comment_165018 2 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: @Dadio, will you do the honors please? 3 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said: Oh, Ok Horrible Fright!......….Duh! Larry got it.... Report
November 2, 20187 yr Author comment_165020 1 minute ago, Grandpadave52 said: Fake news yup.. the part about they have good stuff... Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165021 2 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Fake news Now where have I heard that before? Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165023 3 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said: Now where have I heard that before? Right here...your memory going? I came up with it shortly after I invented the internet and electricity. 6 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Fake news Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165025 1 minute ago, Grandpadave52 said: Right here...your memory going? I came up with it shortly after I invented the internet and electricity. No...it wasn't here...memory could be going, it's full to the point it has to push something out to make room for new things. Internet, and electricity??? See what I mean? Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165033 51 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said: it's full to the point it has to push something out to make room for new things. Just don't push the part out about old machinery, that needs to stay. Family, old childhood memories, loved ones, good times, first loves, etc, they can all go, just keep the important stuff like nomenclatures and parts lists and machinery productions dates and patent pends that's all we care about Larry. We need you here, with that information, the rest can go. Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165035 1 minute ago, John Morris said: Just don't push the part out about old machinery, that needs to stay. Family, old childhood memories, loved ones, good times, first loves, etc, they can all go, just keep the important stuff like nomenclatures and parts lists and machinery productions dates and patent pends that's all we care about Larry. We need you here, with that information, the rest can go. That's what this memory in a box is for, unfortunately some of it is stuck in another box. Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165036 1 minute ago, Larry Buskirk said: That's what this memory in a box is for, unfortunately some of it is stuck in another box. Awesome comeback, yes sir, the memory box, that's it. Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165037 43 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said: That's what this memory in a box is for, unfortunately some of it is stuck in another box. Wish I could remember where I put mine? Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165040 I made my point! Larry didn't know what HF means, And that is why I don't like Acronyms. Herb Report
November 2, 20187 yr comment_165052 37 minutes ago, Dadio said: I made my point! Larry didn't know what HF means, And that is why I don't like Acronyms. Herb Sorry Herb, But you only made half a point. it was the GO that threw me. I was on the phone rather late last night, and the coffee hadn't kicked in yet. I don't buy cheaply made throw away one use tools. Report
December 13, 20187 yr Author comment_169556 FG = Fiber Glass FGB = Fiber Glass Batts FGI = = Fiber Glass Insulation Report
December 13, 20187 yr Author comment_169606 EPDM = synthetic rubber roofing membrane (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.