September 13, 20179 yr Author comment_124508 Thanks everyone, for looking in. Taking the day off from the shop.....I think I might have earned a day? May take inventory, again. Maybe see what I have left..... have been "given" a project to try...IF I get the parts to make it. Brass Dividers....from scratch....involves a bit of metal-working.... How should I list the dimensions on this little box? Just the box, or, including the lid? May try to post this in the Gallery...later... Report
September 14, 20179 yr comment_124511 43 minutes ago, steven newman said: How should I list the dimensions on this little box? Just the box, or, including the lid? Whatever is easiest for you. I was just curious...hard for me to conceive actual size through pictures w/o something to gauge...that's just me though...others may want more/less detail. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.