March 5, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181076 5 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: I forgot where mine were buried...... last week. Too much snow on top? Maybe drive some lath with a ribbon tied to the top to locate them..... Just saying, Herb Report
March 5, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181081 1 hour ago, Gene Howe said: I forgot where mine were buried...... last week. Makes two of us...I forgot where yours were buried too. Report
March 5, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181082 1 hour ago, Dadio said: Too much snow on top? Maybe drive some lath with a ribbon tied to the top to locate them..... Just saying, Herb Doesn't work here...dog pulls up the stakes, then pulls the ribbons off the stakes. Report
March 5, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181083 16 hours ago, Stick486 said: she kin to Milo??? Hard to tell so far...she hasn't brought any horses home yet but she's still learning. 16 hours ago, Stick486 said: keep it.. I try and not do wet... Well somebody is doing rain dances... Report
March 6, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181103 5 hours ago, Dadio said: Too much snow on top? Maybe drive some lath with a ribbon tied to the top to locate them..... Just saying, Herb Snow is gone. I have a metal detector but, I used Quaker Oats containers. Report
March 6, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181108 11 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: Snow is gone. I have a metal detector but, I used Quaker Oats containers. I hope you took the oats out, maybe you could borrow a horse to sniff them out. Just saying. Herb Report
March 6, 20197 yr comment_181110 4 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said: Well somebody is doing rain dances... ain't me... Report
March 6, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181111 4 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said: Hard to tell so far...she hasn't brought any horses home yet but she's still learning. when she gets it all sorted out... it will get interesting... Report
March 8, 20197 yr comment_181389 On 3/5/2019 at 12:56 PM, Gene Howe said: I forgot where mine were buried...... last week. Time for a trip to HF for a metal detector. Report
March 8, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_181393 I realize the week is mostly gone and I didn't get to respond. I got 2 things done. One, I got my new castors installed on the Shopsmith. Will be getting another set later to install on the second machine. Thank you, John, for that thread. I removed the trucks, removed the old castors from the trucks, placed the trucks with the new castors back on the legs, shimmed the castors with a thin stainless steel ruler, used a punch to mark the inside of the legs, removed the trucks and drilled the holes. The swivel has ball bearings and a hole in the bottom retainer. I wonder if this is a place to put a thin oil. I will try that. I wish I had installed these years ago. Too easy. The second thing I got done is finished my antibiotics for my abscess. Now, I get to go to an endontists for an injection of medication to kill the bacteria there. Going to be expensive and painful but at least it will go away. This week, I have been working on a neighbor widow's valance boxes. She gave me the plywood. It is rough cut to size, now to true up the cuts to fit. Assembly will take a few minutes with some glue and brads. Edited March 8, 20197 yr by FlGatorwood left out a word Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.