Welcome Larry Buskirk as Your Old Machinery Forum Host

Thank you Larry for taking on this task - and thank you John for convincing him it needed done!:Praise:

I have been enjoying those posts that you have so far brought back and looking to enjoy many more.

Now it's time for a piece of that pie.:KooKooClock:

Hey Stick... STICK - you know where that pie went?!?:WhoMe:

11 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said:

Donuts, cake, pie, ice cream, & coffee...I did bring them...now where did Stick go...

I'll bet he knows where they went.

Donuts... they were passed out to everyone and everybody... I didn't keep or eat any... I've gots a plan ''B''...

pie/ice cream... that's Schnooge ( @schnewj )... good luck w/ getting near any of that.. if you really really have to have some... I suggest to go heavily armed and w/ lots of support/back up because it'd be like bringing a pocket knife to a nuclear conflict...

coffee... take the pie and ice cream... lots easier and safer...

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

and they'll be licked clean too...

The wife says eeeewwww!:blink:

1 hour ago, schnewj said:

I'm strictly the pie and ice cream type...

The only ways to get the empty tins/plates back is if they get refilled...

She says she want's the antique platters back, :Tapping:..

..they're some of the few things that she inherited from her mother. :(

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

refill???

why aren't you going your usual filled new plate first in exchange for the empty/core...

She says she doesn't want replacements, she want's her old platters back. They're part of her set.:angry:

Now you went and did it, she's giving me the look!!!:unsure:

If you're married I'm sure you know what the look is...…:o:huh:...:blink:...and means!:BitingNails:..:CoveringEyes:

44 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said:

The wife says eeeewwww!:blink:

She says she want's the antique platters back, :Tapping:..

..they're some of the few things that she inherited from her mother. :(

She says she doesn't want replacements, she want's her old platters back. They're part of her set.:angry:

Now you went and did it, she's giving me the look!!!:unsure:

If you're married I'm sure you know what the look is...…:o:huh:...:blink:...and means!:BitingNails:..:CoveringEyes:

She collects old platters, you old machines, Great couple.

Question, Larry. So If I have an old name plate, do you want an image for your file? If so in what format?

Herb

51 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said:

She says she doesn't want replacements, she want's her old platters back. They're part of her set.

You can buy it back w/ a pie/ice cream refill...

someday you'll figure it out that a recycled paper sack or plastic bag is all that is needed..

no refill.. no plate.. you can bet on it...

4 minutes ago, Dadio said:

She collects old platters, you old machines, Great couple.

Question, Larry. So If I have an old name plate, do you want an image for your file? If so in what format?

Herb

@Dadio Herb,

We're both into many things old. The platters, and a tea/coffee server she got from her mom matched a set we found while Antique scrounging before we were married. Last Friday was our 35th anniversary, all of our "old group" said we wouldn't last a year.

We're the only couple still together. So I guess we were a better match than they figured.:P

If you want, send the image in jpg if possible. It might be something to add to the Decal Images file. Otherwise I can probably convert it to something I can work with. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

You can buy it back w/ a pie/ice cream refill...

someday you'll figure it out that a recycled paper sack or plastic bag is all that is needed..

no refill.. no plate.. you can bet on it...

@Stick486

Stick, can you feel it? ...:huh:...

She's now sending you the "LOOK"....:ROFL:

I don't know how they do it but it transmits far and wide...if you know what I mean!:BitingNails: