Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

John Morris

Welcome Larry Buskirk as Your Old Machinery Forum Host

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said:

@Stick486

Stick, can you feel it? ...:huh:...

She's now sending you the "LOOK"....:ROFL:

I don't know how they do it but it transmits far and wide...if you know what I mean!:BitingNails:

I gots decades of hardening...

let'er rip....

but why are you shooting the messenger..

10 minutes ago, schnewj said:

Well, OK, but what Katie didn't tell you is she stopped here first! :Laughing:You got the leftovers!:BugEyeSmiley:

I know this...

but she said you ran her off w/ your out of control drooling...

BTW.. did you get your ''other'' feel good package...

the 1st one is still in Jacksonville...

Edited by Stick486

10 hours ago, schnewj said:

I'm skeered!

The look never did phase me. I had one that was a master at the look. Trained from childhood by her mother and two older sisters. When she realized "the look" didn't work she became all discombobulated and finally gave up.

Now, let's talk about those pottery pieces I'm holding hostage...when can I expect the ransom?

schnewj,

Have you looked recently? :WonderScratch:

Mine not only has perfected "The LOOK" :angry:….

But has also perfected the art of mentally retrieving objects.:Praise:

What she left you are simply cheap copies, she says no refills or ransom. :ROFL:

She also has other "Powers" that you don't want to no about. :CoveringEyes::BitingNails:

1 hour ago, Stick486 said:

OH YEAH...

the ever changing list of OCD's...

All I'll say about her "Powers" is I have no idea how she doe's it:blink:, and I'm not so sure I want to know.:wacko:

When we got married she "insisted" that our wedding song be Radar Love by Golden Earring.

Being that I also liked the song, I didn't mind but had to ask her "Why", she grinned and simply replied "You'll find out.".

Well in the past 35+ years we've been together I have!:blink:

On more occasions than I can count I've gone someplace I'd never been before, rode with somebody else in their car,

only to have her walk through the door in about 1/2 hour of getting there! "How did she know?:unsure:

On another occasion I slipped, and fell at work and was suspended from my safety harness. When I got home she immediately asked me if I was Ok? I had said nothing about the incident before she asked. Another case of "How did she know?":unsure:

The other day I lost my cell phone. I thought I lost it somewhere in the yard so I used her phone dialing mine trying to find it.

Just a short time later she asked if I looked in the Jeep. I went out and looked, and came back in with my phone in my hand, I found it under the drivers seat with the battery dead from the cold. I had cleared a check engine code the day before, and it must have fallen out of my pocket ending up under the seat. There was that "Grin" again but I had to wonder "How did she know?:unsure:

I've learned to accept these things, but still have to wonder, How doe's she know? :WonderScratch: