Wood Magazine shutting down the forum

On 8/12/2016 at 3:45 PM, Ron Altier said:

There is one guy that I do miss and had a lot of respect for. Ralph. Ralph was in his 80s, knew woodworking and would share freely.

He lived in Ohio and I had plans to visit him. However life got in the way and I never made it. Hope he still making a lot of saw dust.

If you want...

I have Ralph's contact information and he said to give it to whoever asked for it (privately)..

He does miss the people from there...

did you know he has a new pace maker and is back in pretty good health...

he finally listen to us about relaxing.. he's even going fishing now and working less...

is there A PM system here???

On 8/12/2016 at 10:20 PM, steven newman said:

I actually drove down to London , OH to visit with Ralph Jones  for a day.  Wonder how his TV Show went....

I believe he quit that in favor of looking after himself a bit better and doing for him instead of everybody else...

1 minute ago, Stick486 said:

I believe he quit that in favor of looking after himself a bit better and doing for him instead of everybody else...

When you get that age...you more or less have to.   Quad Bypass for me about july of 2011......have had to slow down since.    About the only things that begin after 60....aches, pains, and pills....

Guess I could meander back down to the Dungeon Shop, and lay out some hand chopped finger joints.....just  to stay a little busy.