August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_319950 Dear folks, since our software is going through changes out of our control, our theme will no longer be supported. In the next couple days, you'll have a different viewing experience, we have to go back to the core theme of our software. Please be patient with the core theme, we'll all get used to it, just please be patient, and feel free to rant and rage here about this change, just please do no leave us Report
August 25, 20233 yr Author Popular Post comment_319953 On a positive note, I have been test driving the core theme, and the site is quicker to navigate, less overhead on the resources since it's core. Report
August 25, 20233 yr Author Popular Post comment_319955 Just now, Gunny said: What kind of sorcery is this???? hang in there Gunny, it gets better. Report
August 25, 20233 yr Author Popular Post comment_319957 Hey Gunny, don't exaggerate, it's been a few years since we had to make a change this big! Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_319964 10 minutes ago, John Morris said: Hey Gunny, don't exaggerate, it's been a few years since we had to make a change this big! Not since the corporate boat sank. @Larry Buskirk said using a left hand drill bit would make the water go out and not come in the boat. I seem to recall it being a "hold my beer" moment. Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_319981 Go away for a few hours and ,... "Where the heck do I sign in?" Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_320033 My Dyslexia most be acting up everything seems reversed. Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_320034 18 minutes ago, Larry Buskirk said: My Dyslexia most be acting up everything seems reversed. Turn your laptop around Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_320035 10 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Turn your laptop around I'm not on a laptop, but if I turn the monitor around all I can see is the back of the monitor. Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_320039 1 hour ago, Larry Buskirk said: I'm not on a laptop, but if I turn the monitor around all I can see is the back of the monitor. Then maybe it's upside down Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_320040 2 minutes ago, HandyDan said: Then maybe it's upside down If anything I'm what's upside down. Report
August 25, 20233 yr Author Popular Post comment_320043 Folks, I am very sorry about this, I had told you above that the change would happen in a few days, as soon as I posted, I notified our Admin @Ron Dudelston and asked him to test drive the core theme (what you are seeing now) and as soon as I sent him that message, we had major issues with the old theme. It was already acting up. The site was not recognizable. So I made the jump and and switched it to this current theme you see now. Please pardon the HUGE inconvenience and the short notice! So sorry! Report
August 25, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_320048 37 minutes ago, HARO50 said: Try this! I can't do that, but I can "Tunnel Walk". Report
August 26, 20233 yr Author Popular Post comment_320050 Soon, when our new version of core software comes out, very shortly, there will be a choice for our members to choose from a light theme, like what we are seeing now, to a dark theme and back n forth, but the layout will remain the same as you see it all now. I do remember @Larry Buskirk prefers dark, I know your eyes get hurt a little bit with light PC screens Larry, so you should have a choice purt near soon my friend. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.