January 16, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254909 1 hour ago, lew said: @Gunny Thanks! In my basement shop, before anything gets planned, built or installed, a location must be determined. Last thing I added was a 8" x 10" digital wall clock. That required throwing away the old clock, moving a small blade holder and rerouting half a dozen electrical cords/plugs! If you've seen my shop, you'd understand the predicament A clock?? In the shop?? Digital even. Interesting concept. Report
January 16, 20215 yr Author Popular Post comment_254912 1 hour ago, Gunny said: A clock?? In the shop?? Digital even. ...Yeah, what's up with that? Report
January 16, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254914 3 hours ago, lew said: @Gunny Thanks! In my basement shop, before anything gets planned, built or installed, a location must be determined. If you've seen my shop, you'd understand the predicament Oh I am with you on that. Not like I have my 10,000 ft dream shop built yet. BEFORE I even build a jig I make sure it has a home. This of course usually means I spend more time finding that then the actual build itself. Report
January 16, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254917 4 minutes ago, lew said: Oh, not just any clock!! I dunno, too fancy for me. Maybe @Larry Buskirk can offer more. Report
January 16, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254918 10 minutes ago, lew said: Oh, not just any clock!! I remember seeing this on Amazon, daily deals or something. If I recall it came with 12 rolls of toilet paper as a "bonus". Report
January 16, 20215 yr comment_254919 22 minutes ago, Gunny said: I remember seeing this on Amazon, daily deals or something. If I recall it came with 12 rolls of toilet paper as a "bonus". We got it for my Mom. Report
January 16, 20215 yr Author Popular Post comment_254926 1 hour ago, Gunny said: I dunno, too fancy for me. Maybe @Larry Buskirk can offer more. Hey! ...I've got one of those! ... ...Little hard to tell the time on cloudy days, or at night though. Report
January 17, 20215 yr comment_254931 10 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: 34° ...Hows about I send you 6-8" of some white stuff to play with. on the east coast (Plymouth) we had a heavy coat of "Thick rain" most was melted before work let out. To me this is worse because i track mud into the house when it gets so warm. after looking I guess you're just as close to the pond as I am. Edited January 17, 20215 yr by John Hechel Report
January 17, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254941 1 hour ago, John Hechel said: To me this is worse because i track mud into the house when it gets so warm. You need one of these. Report
January 17, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254944 3 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: Hey! ...I've got one of those! ... ...Little hard to tell the time on cloudy days, or at night though. What?? Cloudy day = go back to bed sleep till sun comes back Nighttime, can't see it, must be time for bed. If it is wet, it's raining, again, go back to bed. Report
January 17, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254954 Will see if I can get the holes lined up in this rocking chair so that I can start re-assembling. Also, working on removing broken and chipped mortar on certain cracks on the block house. Hope to have this ready to put new mortar in in the next week. Perfect time. Got my first cootie shot today. Left shoulder is sore, but it will get worked out tomorrow. Report
January 17, 20215 yr Author comment_254976 12 hours ago, John Hechel said: on the east coast (Plymouth) we had a heavy coat of "Thick rain" most was melted before work let out. To me this is worse because i track mud into the house when it gets so warm. after looking I guess you're just as close to the pond as I am. We're about 12 miles west of the pond. Report
January 17, 20215 yr Author Popular Post comment_254978 10 hours ago, Gunny said: What?? Cloudy day = go back to bed sleep till sun comes back Nighttime, can't see it, must be time for bed. If it is wet, it's raining, again, go back to bed. I haven't really had to keep track of time for about 10 years, I'm retar ......retired. I have a hard enough time keeping track of what day it is. Edited January 17, 20215 yr by Larry Buskirk Report
January 17, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254984 14 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: Hey! ...I've got one of those! ... ...Little hard to tell the time on cloudy days, or at night though. Larry, that's when a flashlight comes in handy. Report
January 17, 20215 yr Popular Post comment_254985 Saturday, we built a set of Redwood steps from the new patio up to the new French doors. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.