Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

(Raffle Winners Announced!) The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2018

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, Chips N Dust said:

I will also match 10% of anything over $1500, up to a maximum of $50. Let's really help this family out!

Thanks, Kelly. I can't believe we just topped out and stopped at the goal.

5 hours ago, Chips N Dust said:

I will also match 10% of anything over $1500, up to a maximum of $50. Let's really help this family out!

That is mighty generous of you Kelly, OK I'm back in again.

Herb

Come on, guys! there's only about a week left and you're leaving another $17 on the table. WAIT, multiply that by three ($51). All we need is a $172 more and we'll have $500 plus another $150 in match to give a deserving family a good start on the New Year.

Wow Nick! On behalf of the Bassett family, thank you!!!!!! The best way is to purchase more raffle tickets with the 10%, it all goes to the same place, the bank of the Bassetts. Nick, thank you!

Just now, schnewj said:

When I think of all of the "charities" that are ALWAYS begging me for my donations, this is the one cause where I know exactly where the money (all 100%) is going.

Amen!