November 6, 20223 yr comment_301739 On 11/5/2022 at 11:45 AM, kmealy said: . He handed me a $100 Tenryu blade. Woot! Worth my trip there. He said they're as good as Forrest about $60 less. He's wrong! They're way better than Forrest blades. Report
November 6, 20223 yr comment_301742 @Gerald Prayers for your wife. Edited November 6, 20223 yr by Al B Report
November 7, 20223 yr comment_301762 So....what did I get done, this weekend? NADA....have a very bad chest cold going on....and everything that moves..HURTS. Runny nose, bad cough, headache, chest hurts,,and a sore throat. So...I did as little this weekend as I could...and simply trying to heal up....Projects can wait a few days... Report
November 7, 20223 yr comment_301766 Prayers for you and your wife @Gerald!!! On the workbench this weekend was the back assembly for the outdoor couch I have been working on for the patio. And landscaping. Had to pull out a dead hedge and associated trellis and plant a replacement. Then I had to sort out some irrigation in preparation for a new raised bed next to the RV pad. Not sure what is getting planted in there, green things are flat out of my wheelhouse, I just run irrigation and move dirt Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.