January 15, 20188 yr comment_137264 1 hour ago, oldwoodie said: So, you guys are really telling me that if you mispriced an order to make a piece of furniture, you would go ahead and honor the price even if it cost you 1000.00 or more for materials and you quoted them less than 200.00? Come on! Yeah, you are right, Woodie, It would take a lot of deep soul searching wouldn't it? Especially if you told the wife about it. They could have give $100-$200 off the unit for the mistake. Herb Edited January 15, 20188 yr by Dadio Report
January 15, 20188 yr comment_137277 First and foremost, I don't think I could misquote a job that badly. I run my business better than than. That being said, just a year ago I misquoted a pair of bookcases and yes, I honored the price. Must be an integrity bug I caught from my father. Report
March 10, 20206 yr comment_221116 So... Guess I'm the one that got the deal of the year. One very lightly used 20" Grizzly planner for $750.00 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.