April 29, 20188 yr comment_147865 I think we should all send a copy of this image to all our federal, state, and local politicians. Report
June 12, 20188 yr Author comment_151383 http://www.break.com/video/anti-Nfl-song-called-take-a-knee-my-arse-3137583 Edited June 12, 20188 yr by Stick486 Report
June 25, 20188 yr Author comment_152449 What do you suppose would happen if the Judge came into the courtroom and everyone "took a knee"? Just asking... Report
August 25, 20188 yr Author comment_157741 Black Rifle Coffee Company Opens Tennessee Roasting Facility Edited August 25, 20188 yr by Stick486 Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157749 Never tried BRC. Which of their blends do you recommend? I'd have to order it. No dealers around here. Report
August 25, 20188 yr Author comment_157750 1 minute ago, Gene Howe said: Never tried BRC. Which of their blends do you recommend? I'd have to order it. No dealers around here. neither have I... it's a veteran started company that makes it a point to hire veterans... just passing out the information... Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157752 Think I'll give this one a shot...pun intended. https://www.amazon.com/Death-Wish-Coffee-Strongest-Certified/dp/B006CQ1ZHI/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1535204773&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=black+rifle+coffee&psc=1 Edited August 25, 20188 yr by Gene Howe Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157753 55 minutes ago, Stick486 said: Black Rifle Coffee Company Opens Tennessee Roasting Facility I really wish they would start opening retail stores around the nation, serving their coffee and selling their wares. I bet they'd give Starbums some competition. Imagine a coffee shop, with the genre of non political correctness, the antithesis of Starbums. A coffee shop where in the window they hang signs such as "Home of the Brave, Land of the Free", and in the parking lot there are slots with painted lettering, "Veterans Only" in the stalls for preferred parking. Of course you could never enforce that, but it would be fun to see. and when you walk into the coffee shop, the ceiling would be layered with cammo netting, the walls covered with anti politically correct messages, you get my point, what a coffee shop! Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157754 13 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: Never tried BRC. Which of their blends do you recommend? I'd have to order it. No dealers around here. I like the Coffee or Die roast Gene, but next order I am going for something much darker, while it was good, it just did not have that flavor kick I like. Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157755 I ordered this coffee mug a few weeks ago, came in the mail nicely wrapped, good quality mug. Their items are a tad expensive, but considering the source, I'll pay a little more. Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157757 John, the one I linked to is their best seller. And, your BRCC coffee shop idea is great. BTW, where do you order from? Edited August 25, 20188 yr by Gene Howe Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157758 2 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: John, the one I linked to is their best seller. And, your BRCC coffee shop idea is great. Thanks Gene, man, Death Wish, what marketing! Report
August 25, 20188 yr Author comment_157761 49 minutes ago, John Morris said: I bet they'd give Starbums some competition. they gave themselves competition they couldn't compete w/ by telling us citizens we were 2nd rate and veterans don't count/matter..... quite a few of their outlets have closed around here .... the irony is that their closed stores were reopened by their competition.. which have friendlier employees, a better product, for less and allow one free refill... when the folks that boycotted them discovered this they never went back.. So, Starbums is their own worst enemy... Edited August 25, 20188 yr by Stick486 Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157763 46 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: John, the one I linked to is their best seller. And, your BRCC coffee shop idea is great. BTW, where do you order from? Gene, I order directly from BRCC at https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/ Report
August 25, 20188 yr Author comment_157764 1 hour ago, John Morris said: what a coffee shop to be trashed by the PC lib anti everything/America crowd/faction... Edited August 25, 20188 yr by Stick486 Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157767 1 minute ago, Stick486 said: too be trashed by the PC lib anti everything/America crowd/faction... That's the whole point. The more they trashed it, the more business they'd pick up. Report
August 25, 20188 yr Author comment_157768 3 minutes ago, John Morris said: That's the whole point. The more they trashed it, the more business they'd pick up. exactly... people can only be pushed so far before they start to push back... Edited August 25, 20188 yr by Stick486 Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157769 That's weird. Their Death Wish blend is available from Amazon but not on the BRCC site. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.