November 18, 2025Nov 18 comment_365529 Busy weekend. Had duty plus extra shifts to cover other units. Was worth it to see another Russian oil refinery get out out of commission. Sadly they attacked a Turkish ship in Odessa. Inside job. Traitors are serious issue. Report
November 18, 2025Nov 18 Popular Post comment_365530 As long as Oligarchs and Generals are still falling out of windows Ukraine has a chance Report
November 18, 2025Nov 18 comment_365539 18 hours ago, lew said: Wait until you see the price of a new one!! VOE More than doubled! 😰 Report
November 18, 2025Nov 18 Popular Post comment_365544 President Zilinski was on the front lines at Pokrovsk today to visit the 414th Brigade of Madrid Birds and then went to each of the other drone units in the area.⚡⚡ Report
November 19, 2025Nov 19 comment_365554 17 hours ago, BB1 said: jetWhat unit do you have? I think need to add one in the expanded space I'm moving into. I have two units. The Jet which was already up had to have the switches direct wired so it will be controlled by the light switch. otherwise it will only work using remote or onboard switches. The second one is basically the same design but only one speed fan by ADS. I just noticed that the WEN is number one rated but about half or less price. 17 hours ago, BB1 said: Report
November 19, 2025Nov 19 comment_365585 On 11/18/2025 at 6:24 AM, BB1 said: What unit do you have? I think need to add one in the expanded space I'm moving into. I have the WEN that @Gerald mentioned. Works great- when I remember to turn it on Report
November 19, 2025Nov 19 comment_365597 I thought about Wen as an option. Definitely more reasonable in the price as I see Jet prices are considerably more than when I bought mine many years ago! Report
November 20, 2025Nov 20 comment_365600 2 hours ago, BB1 said: I thought about Wen as an option. Definitely more reasonable in the price as I see Jet prices are considerably more than when I bought mine many years ago! The only thing I found that I didn't care for was the filters are a unique size and not readily available at the Borgs Report
November 22, 2025Nov 22 comment_365669 On 11/17/2025 at 10:52 AM, steven newman said: had a wedding to go to.....53 years ago..tomorrow My apologies for being late wishing you both congratulations. Hope it was a great day. Report
November 22, 2025Nov 22 Popular Post comment_365670 Well really late chiming in on Mondays what's up response but had I been timely, I would have posted, "make it to Friday." I'm happy to report my name wasn't in any local obituaries, thus I assume I made it. Let's celebrate...go buy yourself some donuts. Report
November 22, 2025Nov 22 Popular Post comment_365673 5 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said: I'm happy to report my name wasn't in any local obituaries, thus I assume I made it. The rest of us are happy about that as well...... Report
November 22, 2025Nov 22 Popular Post comment_365693 8 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said: I'm happy to report my name wasn't in any local obituaries, thus I assume I made it. Reminds me of a poem my grandmother used to quote- in part: I get up each morning, and dust off my wits, pick up my paper and read the “obits”. If my name is missing, I know I’m not dead, so I eat a good breakfast and go back to bed Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.