January 5, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_349420 Congratulations to all our Raffle Prize winners with a special THANK-YOU to our sponsors, Woodcraft, Easy Wood Tools and @David Walsh of Mr. Sawdust. And THANK-YOU to all who contributed financially as well as those who keep our site active. Finally, God bless our family as they navigate the challenge life as placed upon them. It is an honor to humbly serve you. Report
January 5, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_349422 Congrats to all the people who won a prize, because my opinion is everyone here is a winner! Thank you to John, and everyone involved with the fund raiser! Report
January 5, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_349424 Congrats to TPW for another successful fund raiser & congrats to all the winners! Report
January 6, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_349425 Congratulations to our winners! Another successful event for helping a deserving veteran. Report
January 7, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_349488 Congrats to our winners,,,, I guess I can throw out my lottery tickets too Report
January 7, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_349496 A big round of applause to @John Morris and everyone behind the scenes, for organizing and putting this all together. Congrats to the winners. Report
March 13, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_353593 I was the winner of the Woodriver Table Saw Tenoning Jig but unfortunately, I already own one. @John Morris was kind enough to do some horse trading for me and today I received my alternative prizes. Thank you John for your effort & Woodcraft for your support. Report
March 13, 20251 yr Author comment_353595 2 minutes ago, DuckSoup said: I was the winner of the Woodriver Table Saw Tenoning Jig but unfortunately, I already own one. @John Morris was kind enough to do some horse trading for me and today I received my alternative prizes. Thank you John for your effort & Woodcraft for your support. YAY Bob!!!!!!! Thank you for your support in our fundraiser sir! Report
March 13, 20251 yr Author comment_353606 11 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Cool beans @DuckSoupBob. Nice looking bench stool. Hey ya Bob, curious about that bench quality, can you report back and let us know if she's as sturdy as she look? Report
March 13, 20251 yr comment_353614 21 minutes ago, John Morris said: can you report back and let us know if she's as sturdy as she look? I will, some assembly required. comes in a box the size of the seat. Report
March 13, 20251 yr Author comment_353631 42 minutes ago, DuckSoup said: comes in a box the size of the seat. Report
March 21, 20251 yr Popular Post comment_354100 On 3/13/2025 at 10:51 AM, John Morris said: can you report back and let us know if she's as sturdy as she look? Well, it took all of 15 minutes to assemble this. It's solid, lightweight & comfortable, this will work perfect for my scroll saw. Thanks again John. Edited March 21, 20251 yr by DuckSoup photos Report
March 21, 20251 yr Author comment_354107 34 minutes ago, DuckSoup said: this will work perfect for my scroll saw. Nice looking stool Bob! Glad it works out for ya. Love seeing that Woodcraft logo there! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.