November 17, 20187 yr comment_166797 54 minutes ago, Stick486 said: that'd be continuous.. right??? 36 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: sounds like grazing to me. 3 minutes ago, Stick486 said: vacuuming... Shortly after we were married the wife thought something was wrong, so she made an appointment with a nutritionist. The nutritionist asked what I had eaten so far that day. I told her what I had eaten, and she told me to stop by the time I was finished getting through lunch. She said he's already eaten the caloric intake for the average adult, and also told the wife he's got a very rapid metabolism he's burning it up faster than it can be put in. The wife asked what could she do? To which she replied "Get a bigger shovel". Report
November 17, 20187 yr Popular Post comment_166811 Here is what the drawers look like before applying bench finish. It was a Steve Mickey formula and I use it for most shop drawer units. Inside the drawers for tools I made some wooden dividers by routing a slot for tools to lay in. Report
November 17, 20187 yr Popular Post comment_166829 Road trip for the van...oil change for the van....trying to get a box made....and then get some lumber to build an End the Boss wants.... Report
November 17, 20187 yr Author comment_166839 9 hours ago, Gerald said: Here is what the drawers look like before applying bench finish. It was a Steve Mickey formula and I use it for most shop drawer units. Inside the drawers for tools I made some wooden dividers by routing a slot for tools to lay in. Well done. Re-purposing at its finest. Report
November 17, 20187 yr comment_166841 10 hours ago, Gerald said: Inside the drawers for tools I made some wooden dividers by routing a slot for tools to lay in. That whole project Gerald, very nice! Report
November 17, 20187 yr comment_166849 Nice work on the drawers. I like the turned handles, nice touch. Report
November 17, 20187 yr comment_166854 9 minutes ago, DuckSoup said: Nice work on the drawers. I like the turned handles, nice touch. Me too. Report
November 18, 20187 yr comment_166998 12 drawers all made. phew. that's like work. now i have to wait for the glides to arrive this week (i hope). Report
November 19, 20187 yr comment_167039 12 hours ago, DAB said: 12 drawers all made. phew. that's like work. now i have to wait for the glides to arrive this week (i hope). Pics or it didn't happen Dab! Report
November 19, 20187 yr comment_167067 yeah, well, next time i wander down to the shop, i'll see what i can do. do you not trust me? Report
November 20, 20187 yr comment_167123 19 hours ago, DAB said: do you not trust me? I heard this someplace... Trust, but verify! Report
November 20, 20187 yr comment_167163 On 11/19/2018 at 5:13 AM, Cal said: Pics or it didn't happen Dab! will this suffice? waiting for drawer glides to arrive. these 3 cabinets will be side-by-side-by-side, on a sub-base, and then will have a ceramic tile top installed once in place. Report
November 21, 20187 yr comment_167183 Nice. Cutting the drawer fronts after installing the glides? Report
November 21, 20187 yr comment_167197 15 hours ago, DAB said: will this suffice? Sure will! I have enjoyed seeing your finished work Dab. Good to see a PIP also... Report
November 22, 20187 yr comment_167344 Just curious @DAB Do you always use pocket screws to join drawers and are both front and back flush? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.