January 7, 20188 yr comment_136517 16 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Only if there's a good base down...gotta watch out for the trees though Learned to ski as a kid. Lots of trees on the hills around here! Haven't knocked one down yet. John Report
January 8, 20188 yr comment_136544 4 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said: watch out for the trees For some reason the old George of the Jungle theme popped into my head... Edited January 8, 20188 yr by p_toad Report
January 8, 20188 yr comment_136552 19 minutes ago, p_toad said: For some reason the old George of the Jungle theme popped into my head... it's okay till he hits the side wall... Report
January 8, 20188 yr comment_136556 Plan for 2018 is to run sub panel and electrical out to the shop instead of an extension cord. I know not totally safe but it's what I have and I make sure not to overload it. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.