November 10, 20205 yr Author Popular Post comment_247610 9 hours ago, Masonsailor said: Returned from the river last night to discover relatives have infested the place while I was gone. Wife says Iām supposed to entertain them. Oh well. I put an extra chair in the shop this morning š And I thought I was the only one. Glad to see I aint the only anti social with relatives! Report
November 10, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247612 1 hour ago, JimM said: Looks like a space with LOTS of potential! Unfortunately, that's what my parents said about me.Ā Report
November 10, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247614 Thad, great score on the bandsaw.Ā That is a good one and I wonder if they still have the riser for it.Ā Ā Ā Gene, good to see you getting unpacked. Ā John, it is great to see you posting again.Ā I've been somewhat concerned about your fingers.Ā I hope you are healing quickly and hopefully, completely.Ā Ā Ā John Morris, thanks for the link to donate again.Ā I have not seen that button since June or so.Ā And, I see that the medium has changed on the site.Ā Print is larger, buttons are rearranged and a few other changes.Ā Ā Report
November 10, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247635 Still recuperatingĀ around the rehab center John. Donāt know when I will be able to safely spring out of here but I know itās going to be at least a month, maybe more. This means I may very well spend Christmas with them instead of being home like I want to be. Ā The upside is that at least I wonāt be alone for the holidays, if I stay here that long. Ā I have been recuperating here far too long but I was extremely ill. 𤮠50 pounds lost in no time! Mostly muscle! And now I have to find a short as possible way of getting it back , and get my strength back .Ā š Ā even though I am under weight by a lot, I still feel pretty good for the last few weeks.Ā Ā Well thatās it from here, more later.Ā Edited November 10, 20205 yr by Charles Nicholls Report
November 10, 20205 yr comment_247643 11 hours ago, Gerald said: I see some progress , there is really some concrete showing. It would take me months to unpack if I had to move. Think I might give half of it away. We did give away or, sold quite a bit. Mostly lumber, though.Ā Ā Report
November 10, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247648 5 hours ago, Charles Nicholls said: I still feel pretty good for the last few weeks.Ā Ā Good news Charles, keep up with the PT... Report
November 10, 20205 yr comment_247649 From page 1, I had typed a response to several posts; lost when I came to page 2... Report
November 10, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247651 12 minutes ago, Cal said: From page 1, I had typed a response to several posts; lost when I came to page 2... It's hiding with my lathe banjo clamp plate.Ā Report
November 10, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247689 5 hours ago, Cal said: Ā Good news Charles, keep up with the PT... Will do! Report
November 11, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247744 On 11/9/2020 at 12:29 PM, Gunny said: Ahh unannounced company, and relatives at that. What fun. As my mom used to say, "Fish and company start to stink after three days." Report
November 11, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247745 On 11/9/2020 at 6:51 AM, John Morris said: That Patriot Woodworker ???Ā Please tell me that we haven't changed the name of the web site.Ā Just kidding, my fingers don't always work right either. Report
November 11, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247757 1 hour ago, PostalTom said: ???Ā Please tell me that we haven't changed the name of the web site.Ā Just kidding, my fingers don't always work right either. ...Made me take a quick look!Ā Ā Report
November 11, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247831 Did I miss Monday?Ā Ā Ā Nope...just another day.... Ā Today was Day #9 in the Blanket Chest build....all I got done was a dry ( no glue) fit... Gluing this thing up will be.....an Adventure.... Report
November 11, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247832 4 minutes ago, steven newman said: Did I miss Monday?Ā Ā 8 minutes ago, steven newman said: Nope...just another day.... Ā Report
November 11, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_247834 On 11/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, Thad said: "I've never used it and the wife wants it gone." Ā That's what she said.Ā Ā Report
November 14, 20205 yr Popular Post comment_248088 On 11/9/2020 at 12:25 PM, Masonsailor said: Returned from the river last night to discover relatives have infested the place while I was gone. Wife says Iām supposed to entertain them. Oh well. I put an extra chair in the shop this morning š Is it time for āChristmas Vacationā! Was there an RV in the driveway and cousin Eddy? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.