May 6, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227711 2 hours ago, Cal said: Hmm, Snap On stickers. A full page. I'm guessing about $25 ish? Sit down before you read answer below. FREE! Yeah I was surprised as well. Guess sales have been really low lately. Report
May 6, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227719 Lunch today was a steaming bowl of Pho, with diced ham slices, and a beer to wash it down with...Lunch like the "Good old days"? New Keyboard and mouse..wireless, at that....Saw Til is done....no projects pending, right now. Except clean and put everything away, where they belong....might take a day or two Report
May 6, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227720 Walnut ripped. Now to go to the shed and unpack the planer sled. If we don't sell this place soon, I'm gonna have my shop full again. Report
May 6, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227722 Installed my fan unit assembly in the new finishing room. Used an attic fan and made my own box to fit the window opening on the upper side. I figure if the fan is rated to vent the attic on my house a 10x12 building should not be a problem. Report
May 7, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227820 Plug wires replaced...traced all the current rough idle problems down to the coil pack....new one SHOULD be here tomorrow, then I can switch them out. Had to go through my Mechanic's Tool Chest, to dig out the 10mm Deep well socket, a short extension, and the 3/8" ratchet.....as long as it isn't pouring down rain, I can get the job done..I hope... Got half of the tools put away in the shop, yesterday....can actually SEE the top of the bench....amazing Report
May 7, 20206 yr comment_227822 9 minutes ago, steven newman said: Plug wires replaced...traced all the current rough idle problems down to the coil pack....new one SHOULD be here tomorrow, then I can switch them out. Had to go through my Mechanic's Tool Chest, to dig out the 10mm Deep well socket, a short extension, and the 3/8" ratchet.....as long as it isn't pouring down rain, I can get the job done..I hope... Got half of the tools put away in the shop, yesterday....can actually SEE the top of the bench....amazing Won't last if you are like me. Report
May 7, 20206 yr comment_227832 I have had a vision!!! In it all politicians not wearing a mask like they demand us to do have their mouths and butt sewn shut. Slows down Covid19 and the incessant wave of BS they spew. Zlata approves and endorses this vision. Report
May 7, 20206 yr comment_227844 Hmm... Work in Progress... Used to be, that shelf was full of hand planes....now filling up with sanders... Might be a lost cause....maybe IF I get that old tool chest out... Nothing more than a retirement home for wayward spiders, anyway...maybe other items can slide in there...out of the way.... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.