May 1, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227133 I have always heard the rule was do not use metal on a wooden handle. You can use wood on metal but it does tear up the mallet DAMHIKT. Oh by the way wood on metal keeps you from denting or otherwise damaging that metal tool or machine you are mad at. Report
May 1, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227145 47 minutes ago, Gerald said: I have always heard the rule was Rules are meant to be broken. 47 minutes ago, Gerald said: Oh by the way wood on metal keeps you from denting or otherwise damaging that metal tool or machine you are mad at. But if that is the point by all means use this 20 sledge hammer. Report
May 4, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227529 On 4/30/2020 at 10:16 AM, Larry Buskirk said: I've got some big square nuts TMI Larry, TMI. Report
May 4, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227537 ...Well I could have said I have a couple of bowling balls. Report
May 5, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227558 4 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: ...Well I could have said I have a couple of bowling balls. What only two?? Report
May 5, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_227559 5 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: ...Well I could have said I have a couple of bowling balls. See a Doctor if you have swelling that bad. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.