Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Since many of us are retired, would it work for John for each of us who can kick in from $10 to $20 per month?  I don't know how many members per month could do that and how long it would take to accumulate sufficient funds that John would ask us to turn it off.  Anyway, the months that I can, that's my plan. 

How often do we need the $ 1000?

Edited by FlGatorwood

The only thing Ghostery shows blocked is your pageview stats code

-- Matomo --> <script type="text/javascript"> var _paq = window._paq || []; /* tracker methods like "setCustomDimension" should be called before "trackPageView" */ _paq.push(['trackPageView']); _paq.push(['enableLinkTracking']); (function() { var u="//www.analytics.thepatriotwoodworker.org/"; _paq.push(['setTrackerUrl', u+'matomo.php']); _paq.push(['setSiteId', '2']); var d=document, g=d.createElement('script'), s=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; g.type='text/javascript'; g.async=true; g.defer=true; g.src=u+'matomo.js'; s.parentNode.insertBefore(g,s); })(); </script> <!-- End Matomo Code -->

Thanks @p_toad. That is a good thing, only one then.

Matomo is our analytical software we use. I rarely visit our analytics software, since I am not really interested in all that "stuff". But it tells us how many visits our site has had and from what parts of the world, and all the in-between metrics.

We used to us Google Analytics, but I got rid of it a few months ago and started using Matomo, it's less intrusive for our guests, and it's not "Google" which I really like. Matomo is open source software that we have on our own server. So Google is not tracking nor counting hits as it used to. I even removed the Google tracking id in our software, I just don't like being attached to Google for our community.

Here is our new analytical software we use, and I am very happy with it.

MATOMO.ORG

Enjoy the full benefits of a Premium Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization tool ALL in one place, while taking full...