February 19, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_179047 2 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said: I want mine in purple camo paint away... Report
February 19, 20197 yr comment_179095 5 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: Now, this is just plain weird. what do we do w/ it??? Report
February 19, 20197 yr comment_179096 Apparently it's a mobile shop...or, a multi funeral hearse. Report
February 19, 20197 yr comment_179098 1 minute ago, Gene Howe said: Apparently it's a mobile shop...or, it's full of toys.... Report
February 19, 20197 yr comment_179100 3 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: Now, this is just plain weird. Too weird for my liking. 🥴 Report
February 19, 20197 yr comment_179101 18 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: Apparently it's a mobile shop...or, a multi funeral hearse. Lol 😂 I do want to see it in motion though, because I cannot tell if it’s sitting on a bus chassis or reticulating bus maybe ? Edited February 19, 20197 yr by Charles Nicholls Report
February 19, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_179103 14 hours ago, Stick486 said: that gull wing has an apartment in the nose... "911. what's your emergency?" "Well, I was asleep in my gullwing workshop and when I woke up someone was hauling me down the road..." Report
February 20, 20197 yr comment_179211 15 hours ago, Stick486 said: what do we do w/ it??? You told me you sold this last week. Report
February 20, 20197 yr comment_179216 8 minutes ago, Woodbutcherbynight said: You told me you sold this last week. and it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!! Report
February 20, 20197 yr comment_179217 16 hours ago, Gene Howe said: Now, this is just plain weird. On 2/18/2019 at 9:04 PM, Woodbutcherbynight said: I want mine in purple camo won't the new owner be surprised... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.