Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Moody

Friday, December 28, 2018, What’s on your Patriot Woodworker agenda?

Rate this topic

This seems like a very fast year as we come to the last weekend. It has been a busy year for us and we were blessed with lots of projects. 

We usually take a couple of weeks after Christmas to regroup and reorganize somewhat before starting back. So no work in our shop this week or this weekend. 

I plan on a little relaxing and doing a little shooting at this range this weekend. I have some reloading to do. 

Part of of the weekend I’ll be in front of the TV watching the College Football Playoffs. 

Time now to take some time and reflect back on the year and plan for the coming year. 

What’s on your agenda this weekend? I love to hear what you are doing and see the projects your are working on. 

Have a a safe and Happy New Year. 

16 hours ago, DAB said:

To hold her salt and pepper grinders, so they don’t spill on the counters

They must be huge Dab!

For my shop time I hope to tackle a small corner table as soon as my garage space gets freed up.  I have no plans for the table yet, just an idea in my mind what I would like it to look like.  Probably start making a few sketches and working out dimensions this weekend.  Waiting on a new temperature sending unit for the car before I take it out of the workshop.  Likely watch a college bowl game or two, don't know if I can bring myself to cheer for Alabama or not...:D

Christmas came & went last weekend, kids went back to Columbus on Xmas eve and celebrated at home with the grandkids. First Xmas in 38 years with just Pappy & I. 

Picked up our granddaughter yesterday and she'll be here till Saturday. Football today and then the Rose bowl.