April 9, 20188 yr comment_146126 14 hours ago, Dadio said: They did that on purpose while they try to form a plan of treatment. Herb rumor control has it that they quit while they were ahead... Report
April 9, 20188 yr comment_146156 7 hours ago, HARO50 said: Don't listen to them, Ron. I think it looks good. But it doesn't really go with the purse. John Yup you are right ,I had to go back and look, should have got the maroon one. Herb Report
April 9, 20188 yr comment_146166 Ron, I think you're new outfit looks just swell. Really, I do. Report
April 11, 20188 yr comment_146318 On 4/8/2018 at 8:07 PM, Wichman3 said: They told me "we don't take hopeless cases". And yes; that is me in my avatar picture. Report
April 11, 20188 yr comment_146321 Looks like you're in the kitchen, there. So where's YOUR apron? 24 minutes ago, Wichman3 said: And yes; that is me in my avatar picture. Quote Edited April 11, 20188 yr by Gene Howe Report
April 12, 20188 yr comment_146419 If your shop gets cold in winter it'll be super dandy Of course wrapped in all that cow hide you may have issues with the local bulls. Try not to wiggle to enticingly. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.