March 13, 20188 yr Popular Post comment_143241 I have been working on making a cabinet under my new drum sander , Not done yet, I have to do the drawer fronts and little shelf insert on one end. But here is what I have right now. I am going to the lumber store tomorrow and pick up some wood for the fronts. Herb Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143243 Great start so far Herb. Very creative and thought out to maximize the available space. Looking forward seeing the finished unit. Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143253 Great idea! You can never have enough storage space. Nice pocket hole jig, too! Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143259 Sanding dried glue will ruin sanding belts so don't forget to use your card scrapers first. And Grizzly has the rubberized cleaner belt cheaper.. And don't forget to save the wore out belts for patterns. Buying them already cut to size about doubles the price. Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143262 Another thing I'll pass on....You might aught to check the price of the conveyor belt then you will know why I cut a piece of 1/4" BB to keep the belt covered anytime the machine is not being used... Someone was mixing paint or stain on my sander and somehow some got knocked over and didn't tell me. I blame it on the cat.That little flat area is a premium in my shop. Report
March 13, 20188 yr Author comment_143266 2 hours ago, lew said: Great idea! You can never have enough storage space. Nice pocket hole jig, too! Lew that is one of the gems at Harbor Freight, It is a dandy, all metal. I got it on sale with the 20% off coupons for around $35. Herb Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143280 Nice use of space, Herb, but you just HAVE to stop baiting Stick like that! Wouldn't want him to have a conniption. John Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143293 2 hours ago, HARO50 said: but you just HAVE to stop baiting Stick like that! a large contribution to my favorite charity will go along ways for me to let ''it'' slide... Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143313 1 hour ago, Stick486 said: a large contribution to my favorite charity will go along ways for me to let ''it'' slide... Your favorite charity wouldn't be "Snork Mountain Congressional Library and Taxidermy", would it? John Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143315 2 hours ago, Stick486 said: a large contribution to my favorite charity will go along ways for me to let ''it'' slide... 8 minutes ago, HARO50 said: Your favorite charity wouldn't be "Snork Mountain Congressional Library and Taxidermy", would it? John I was hoping I was his favorite charity "case." Report
March 13, 20188 yr Author comment_143318 22 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: I was hoping I was his favorite charity "case." I think his favorite Charity is Spanish Peaks Coffee Co. He is Majority Stockholder and top customer. http://www.spanishpeakscoffee.com/contact-us/ Herb Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143328 1 hour ago, HARO50 said: Your favorite charity wouldn't be "Snork Mountain Congressional Library and Taxidermy", would it? John yup.. squared away outfit.. Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143329 1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said: I was hoping I was his favorite charity "case." you don't mind getting in line, do ya??? Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143330 1 hour ago, Dadio said: I think his favorite Charity is Spanish Peaks Coffee Co. He is Majority Stockholder and top customer. http://www.spanishpeakscoffee.com/contact-us/ Herb that is some major quality coffee, ain't it Herb... Edited March 13, 20188 yr by Stick486 Report
March 13, 20188 yr comment_143333 12 minutes ago, Stick486 said: you don't mind getting in line, do ya??? Nah, been in line of some sorts all my life...happens a lot when your last name begins with a "Z" Report
March 20, 20188 yr Author Popular Post comment_144227 Up Date on the cabinet under the drum sander. I finally got it done, finished the drawer fronts yesterday and were dry this morning so put them back in the cabinet and filled them up with sanding discs and belts. I don't know why the second picture is rotated, it is upright in my computer, and I took it the same way I took the rest of the pictures with my camera. This really bugs me when it does that. Herb Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.