September 14, 201610 yr comment_74100 Second coat is about done. Will need a third.... Second coat was just plain,old Semi-gloss varnish This is the fancy side of the post.. And the "plain" side. Two spots are filler May take a Sharpie to them to blend them away... Almost done, will get the third coat on later. The table in the background? ( left side of pictures) is out of Barn wood Sycamore 13" wide top was a single plank. And, I had to trim some of it off to get it that narrow... Report
September 14, 201610 yr comment_74105 Looks AWESOME Steven. I really have appreciated following along. Great use of your "bargain walnut." Thanks for taking the time to post the pics and the progress. So....what's next? Report
September 14, 201610 yr comment_74107 Sweet! I'm glad you left some sap wood in the top. I think it really adds to the character of the piece. Report
September 15, 201610 yr comment_74135 Just gorgeous. Worth every step of the journey. Thanks for taking us along. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.