Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday October 9th, 2026 - What's on Your Weekend Agenda?

Featured Replies

Friday again folks.

Probably just another toss the "JUNK MAIL" (Political ads) day today here "Two Weeks From Anywhere".

If they're not in the mailbox, they're polluting the airwaves on TV to the point that we just shut it off.

Other than that just doing more yard clean up after all the rain we had the past couple of months that wouldn't allow doing so.

So, as I try to do so,

What's on Your Weekend Agenda?

  • Popular Post

I'm heading over to NM today, spend tomorrow working on my porch project. It's been raining a lot over there, but weekend weather is looking good. Going to be nice and cool compared to AZ too, it started warming up here again, probably around 100 yesterday afternoon.

The goal is to finish the framing and sheathing, then do a few odd jobs that have been pending. I probably won't have time to start on the roofing, but who knows.

Mowing today, tomorrow TBD, and Sunday indoors waiting for the hurricane remnants to leave. This past week has been a stellar week weather wise, I'm almost caught up outside so I may be able to get back to a small project i have going on in the shop.

Today, waiting on the "window treatments man" to arrive. t wasn't until I got married that I learned the difference between "curtains" and "window treatments"-- about $250 a window.

We are in the middle of fall house cleaning. After the window guys leaves, its on to carpet cleaning.

Have not been informed as to today's schedule...yet....

Need to clear off the top of the Tablesaw...and put away almost 20 clamps...

Coffee Table Proj., Lid Install, 19 clamps  .jpg

Goal is to add the Bottom panel to this thing...

Coffee Table Proj., Lid Install, done did  .jpg

So I can then get some sort of finish on it...

54 minutes ago, lew said:

learned the difference between "curtains" and "window treatments"

We live in the country and have neither!!

Besides finishing up a second table by completing the top, I'm thinking of making a "Polissoir" Have any of you ever made or used one? They are quite delightful. DSC_0030-1024x680.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.