February 27Feb 27 Popular Post comment_371905 Well folks, we've arrived at the last Friday in February 2026. It sure seems like it's been a long time coming.I'm not much horsepower, but I'll step in for @Larry Buskirk this week. Perhaps Bruce has him crawling through the steam tunnels again.Not much happening here in West Central Indiana. Wrapped up the oldest grandson's first year of high school basketball Wednesday. They lost their last game but had a pretty good season overall; varsity not so much. Youngest grandson has his travel league tourney Sunday. I hope to attend church first then head to the first game. I'm still battling the head cold my Mrs. gifted me. If it wasn't for the watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, coughing and headache, I wouldn't feel too bad.So what's on your weekend agenda. Nosey people want to know. That, and I don't get out much. Report
February 28Feb 28 comment_371949 19 minutes ago, BB1 said:Suggestions welcome. What is the best way to "fix" a miscut...Do you want the left side top to match right side top or right side top to match left side top? Depending which is needed you would either add material or you would remove material. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.