August 20, 20242 yr Author Popular Post comment_340801 I subbed you ,David. Thanks for the link. My woodworking Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/@HandToolWoodGuy First acoustic Report
August 20, 20242 yr Author Popular Post comment_340803 And the speaker cabinet demo. The guitar in this video was also one of my builds. Report
August 20, 20242 yr comment_340804 Welcome, my wife's sister and our nieces and nephews live in northern VA, from Winchester east to Arlington. Report
August 21, 20242 yr Popular Post comment_340811 5 hours ago, Handfoolery said: I subbed you ,David. Thanks for the link. Much appreciated, Mike! Look around and enjoy the videos. Report
August 21, 20242 yr comment_340817 6 hours ago, Handfoolery said: My woodworking Youtube. Are you pleased with your acoustic build? What's going to be different about your second build? I enjoyed your acoustic video, I'll try to get to the electric one tomorrow. Report
August 21, 20242 yr comment_340820 Hello and welcome aboard Mike, glad to have you here. Awesome work! Report
August 21, 20242 yr Author Popular Post comment_340822 7 hours ago, difalkner said: Are you pleased with your acoustic build? What's going to be different about your second build? I enjoyed your acoustic video, I'll try to get to the electric one tomorrow. Thank you. For a first acoustic guitar built almost exclusively with hand tools, very pleased. It is my main instrument at church and home. I built it on the Grellier plans and the Cumpiano/Nateleson book, but I did not strictly follow either one completely, and deviated a lot. For this build the woods are a much higher grade, but more importantly I'll be trying to follow the Grellier plan more closely this time. Try to build as closely as possible, and to push myself to a higher standard. Report
August 21, 20242 yr comment_340830 23 minutes ago, Handfoolery said: Thanks, Cal! How's your login going Handfoolery? Report
August 21, 20242 yr Author Popular Post comment_340831 I have not tried again. The forum seems to recognize me now, and I have not gotten logged out anymore. I am sort of afraid to log out for fear I can't get in touch with anyone to get back in, lol. I'm guessing there might be something weird in the link I followed initially, because I have followed several others now and had zero issues. Your help is much appreciated, John. Report
August 21, 20242 yr Popular Post comment_340832 9 minutes ago, Handfoolery said: I have not tried again. The forum seems to recognize me now, and I have not gotten logged out anymore. I am sort of afraid to log out for fear I can't get in touch with anyone to get back in, lol. Hey, ya got a hold of me yesterday! That being said, the "Introduce Yourself Forum" does not need a login to comment, so if you ever have any issues or get locked out, just raise your white flag on that forum or like you did yesterday, use the Contact Form to get a hold of us. If you are not able to do any of those, my email address is administrator@thepatriotwoodworker.com We go ya covered all ways! Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.