December 3, 20214 yr Popular Post comment_277017 12 minutes ago, John Morris said: Hey! It's December! Who's in charge of this thing! Not sure but I think his initials are John Morris Report
December 3, 20214 yr comment_277021 1 hour ago, John Morris said: Hey! It's December! Who's in charge of this thing! 49 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Not sure but I think his initials are John Morris Report
December 3, 20214 yr Author Popular Post comment_277022 Winner @TKline has been selected as this months MWTCA Membership recipient. Since a verifiable answer was never arrived at for this item, we gave this month to the new guy . Award TKline, for your participation you have won a 2022 Calendar Year membership into the MWTCA. Please Private Message me your contact info, shipping address, spouse or significant others name (if applicable). Thank you all for your participation! Links https://mwtca.org/member-benefits/ https://mwtca.org/the-gristmill/ https://mwtca.org/special-publications/ Gristmill Magazine Sample Report
December 3, 20214 yr Popular Post comment_277029 @John Morris, do we ever find out what these items are? Or, is the answer lost to the ages? Report
December 3, 20214 yr Author Popular Post comment_277034 1 hour ago, Gene Howe said: @John Morris, do we ever find out what these items are? Or, is the answer lost to the ages? Great question Gene. Some are answered over on MWTCA site. I should go through them and update them here. Report
December 4, 20214 yr Popular Post comment_277077 Thank you all for awarding me the prize. I have always enjoyed tools (especially older ones) so I look forward to receiving this. I have also enjoyed reading many of the posts on your forums. I hope to contribute in the future. Have a blessed day! Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.