Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

Rate this topic

https://blog.lostartpress.com/2020/06/22/the-anarchists-workbench-for-free-forever/

Free book for downloading.  There are no plans, but if you can look at something and figure out how to build it, you are in luck for a wonderful bench that dates back into the 1500's.  There are 2 other books on the table that they plan to digitize.  Chris Schwartz.  

John, I chased this rabbit down the hole and found that in hardbound, it is $46 and pdf is $23 per copy.  I was hoping that is was already released on June 22.  Sorry to start a wild goose chase.  I will try to bird dog it to see when and how it is available.  

OK, sent them an email and ask how to get the books for free.  Here is their reply:

Hi Steve, 

"The Anarchist's Workbench" will be free in pdf form. However, it isn't completed yet. The first two books in the series are available on our website now: "The Anarchist's Tool Chest" and "The Anarchist's Design Book." 

Sorry for any confusion, 

Meghan Bates

Lost Art Press

So, we will have to bird dog this thing to see if we can get the copy when it is available.  Looks promising. 

I was able to download an excerpt without paying.  The pdf is $26 which I won't pay if it is free.  If it is not free, it's a good price and may pay for it later in the year.  Right now, not affordable.  Staying out of debt as much as I can.  :JawDrop: 

Edited by FlGatorwood

By email, I requested another clarification.  The books listed for pdf download are not free.  When the new book is complete, it will be available for free download.  I will try to monitor to see when it is available and will update everyone here.  I can hardly wait to get it.  As John well stated, their books are great.  I have the one about Grandpa's work shop.  I have read it to my grandson twice.