May 24, 20206 yr comment_229941 I’m trying to figure out basically what I’ve got here. I bought my grandfathers farm and he passed a while back. It’s a Baxter Whitney planer, machine no. 3323.. latest patent is dec. 19 1899 30” square 2 knife cutter head. any information would be greatly appreciated! Report
May 25, 20206 yr comment_230005 Welcome aboard Baxter! Glad to have you here. Please post up a few pics for us. Report
May 25, 20206 yr comment_230006 Hi, and welcome to The Patriot Woodworker. I believe the No. 3323 might be the serial number of the machine. If you could post a few photos, I'll see what information I can find for you. Report
May 28, 20206 yr Author comment_230345 I can’t seem to figure out how to upload a picture on here from my phone 🤦🏻♂️ Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.