Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, FlGatorwood said:

Also, I like that magical pipe where you can get hot and cold water from the same line.

:throbbinghead:

Not shown yet is the small 2.5 gallon hot water heater that goes underneath the cabinet.  Had to move where it used to be so a new level plate had to be made.  The shop was built on a patio so the floor and level will never be in agreement.  :BangingHead:  

Edited by Woodbutcherbynight

Took some time to complete the finish work on these doors.  As I had some left over aluminum from the stiffener I decided to install a kick plate at the bottom where you know big feet toe kick the door.  Came out better than I had hoped overall.  Few minor obstacles like the one wall is not level and the corner of the building is nowhere near square, bent maybe but nothing square.  :D  Total cost ion this project was $10.  Had everything in stock except the yellow paint.

Enjoyed the entire process, had some fun coming up with different parts to fit as I envisioned, and have a functional sink / cabinet that will last a long time.

922368710_Completedproject(2).jpg.36a2f4bdbc410f922254ffa1c679b311.jpg

1151474341_Completedproject(1).jpg.e487633b3f99996c24f087f1cff6094c.jpg