March 6, 20206 yr comment_220612 Congratulations, John and Mrs. Morris. At least, she kept her hair. With her Colombian accent, does she call you Jay? Like Sophia Vergara? Well, I am almost 6 years older than my bride of 46 years. Been mostly good. I don't know why she got older than me. Report
March 6, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_220665 10 hours ago, FlGatorwood said: Congratulations, John and Mrs. Morris. At least, she kept her hair. With her Colombian accent, does she call you Jay? Like Sophia Vergara? Well, I am almost 6 years older than my bride of 46 years. Been mostly good. I don't know why she got older than me. As our wives get older, us guys regress back to our childhood. Our toys get more expensive, though. Report
March 7, 20206 yr comment_220723 Regardless of how many years you got there, i hope you get many more and that they all turn out to be good ones. Me, i robbed the cradle. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.