March 4, 20206 yr comment_220521 So...month is over...what next? And, where is the one for March Report
March 5, 20206 yr Author comment_220524 1 hour ago, steven newman said: So...month is over...what next? And, where is the one for March Coming up! Thanks for keeping me honest. Report
March 7, 20206 yr Author comment_220804 Winner @Larry Buskirk has been selected as this months MWTCA Membership recipient. Since a verifiable answer was never arrived at for this item, we went to random draw. Award Larry, for your participation you have won a 2020 Calendar Year membership into the MWTCA. Please Private Message me your contact info, shipping address, spouse or significant others name (if applicable). Thank you all for your participation! Links https://mwtca.org/member-benefits/ https://mwtca.org/the-gristmill/ https://mwtca.org/special-publications/ Gristmill Magazine Sample Report
March 7, 20206 yr comment_220813 2 hours ago, HandyDan said: Congrats Larry! Enjoy! Thanks Dan, I took a look at the M-WTCA website, and saw some of the old hand tools. Now I'm afraid I might be bit by another old tool bug! ...I wonder if I can talk the neighbor out of that "BIG STANLEY BEDROCK PLANE" 2 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said: Congrats Larry, it's something you can afford!! Thanks Gunny, ...I'm not so sure about that, I've seen prices on some of the old hand tools, but you never no what might turn up "CURB SHOPPING" that's where the neighbor got the "BIG STANLEY BEDROCK PLANE" Report
March 8, 20206 yr comment_220827 2 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: .I'm not so sure about that, I've seen prices on some of the old hand tools, Helped the friend out by putting a timing belt on his Toyota 4Runner, on the side of the road in the rain. Didn't take any $$ so he offered to buy me a hand plane from the place I like, Highland Woodworking. Told him you better check on prices before you commit. Took me to HF instead. Report
March 8, 20206 yr comment_220830 Congrats Larry. If you can't buy those expensive OLD irn tools at least you can see some rare ones in the Gristmill. Report
March 8, 20206 yr comment_220837 29 minutes ago, Gerald said: If you can't buy those expensive OLD irn tools at least you can see some rare ones in the Gristmill. Thanks Gerald, That and learn what's what. Never know what I might find on the cheap or "Curb Shopping" Report
March 8, 20206 yr comment_220844 8 minutes ago, FlGatorwood said: Congratulations, Larry. I hope you have time to enjoy it. Thanks Steve, I'll probably have to keep a towel handy drooling over the eye candy! Report
March 8, 20206 yr comment_220919 13 hours ago, Ron Altier said: Vintage rolligan rod alignment tool. Ron, Does this belong in the March "What's It?" Report
March 9, 20206 yr comment_220971 9 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: Ron, Does this belong in the March "What's It?" Beats me. Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.