Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Will be a perfect frame for the picture. A great story and such an honor for the group.

18 minutes ago, DAB said:

can you make one with a built in shredder?  it's the latest thing!

My goodness, that was something wasn't it! It actually failed, the artist meant for it to go all the way through.

1 hour ago, DAB said:

can you make one with a built in shredder?  it's the latest thing!

What am I missing here?  LOL

2 hours ago, IrishWoodCarver said:

What am I missing here?  LOL

there was a story about a week ago, some artist known as "banksy" had a framed picture auctioned for 1.4M, and as the hammer was brought down, the picture was shredded by a built in shredder and partly came out the bottom of the frame.

i concur with the biscuits.  i've done likewise on frames that are wide enough.  i've also used large staples on the back side too.

very nice carving.

Biscuits will help with your alignment and give it some strength in the corners...of course you could edge spline it with contrasting wood if you were inclined.^_^

BTW...great pictures too!!

Edited by Grandpadave52

That is just too cool! (and yes to the biscuits)

Perfect Irish! The frame & the picture compliment each other to the fullest.

The stain tone makes the picture colors very vivid...almost 3D.

VERY nicely done.