September 4, 20188 yr comment_158909 Fruitful rust hunt, there. But, what is that tool 2nd from the top? Report
September 4, 20188 yr Author comment_158915 I think that is another variety of countersink. I need to clean them to get the "golden" off. Report
September 4, 20188 yr comment_158918 Nice find. I had no idea there were so many bits for so many uses. I'll have to do some web research and see if someone has a large labeled collection. Report
September 5, 20188 yr comment_158985 Great find Pete...The depth stop/ counter bore is cool. What is the bottom tool? A variation of a "hole saw?" Report
September 5, 20188 yr comment_158996 1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said: What is the bottom tool? A variation of a "hole saw?" spoon bit used primarily in chair making and round mortises.... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.