August 25, 20188 yr comment_157795 There goes the future work for the survey crew and their new trucks, have to find another source. Herb Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157803 2 hours ago, Gene Howe said: John, you might consider a Dewalt 735, instead. Just sayin'. Gene, I have one, using it right now! Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157805 I'd keep it. Is it mobile? A planer is used so often in my shop, I wouldn't want it attached to the SS. Plus, the SS planer will take almost as much shop space, when not used. Unlike the other accessories. In addition, dust collection on the 735 is better. Edited August 25, 20188 yr by Gene Howe Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157806 24 minutes ago, Dadio said: There goes the future work for the survey crew and their new trucks, have to find another source. Herb But Herb! For that "stuff" I got my trusty SS! I did kind of put the word out that I am winding down flat work though, now they'll have to feel what it really costs! Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157807 Just now, Gene Howe said: Keep it. Is it mobile? A planer is used so often in my shop, I wouldn't want it attached to the SS. Plus, the SS planer will take almost as much shop space, when not used. Unlike the other accessories. It's mobile on this. Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157808 2 minutes ago, John Morris said: It's mobile on this. You're too fast. See my edit. Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157811 4 minutes ago, Dadio said: Looks like a HF moving dolly under that. Herb It is Herb! Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157823 1 hour ago, Dadio said: GO Harbor Freight!! Herb Herb, you've never seen me slam HF. Report
August 25, 20188 yr comment_157824 2 minutes ago, John Morris said: Herb, you've never seen me slam HF. You must've not bought any of their one handed Irwin knock offs. Not even Herb likes 'em. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.