December 14, 20169 yr comment_87697 Hi Y'all, I kept making stupid math errors when cutting out the parts for raised panel doors and drawer fronts, and also drawer boxes. I found other calculators online, but none of them did all the things I wanted, so I built my own. The idea is to input the fixed parameters like rail/stile width and interlock only once. Then, you have places to input several different door and drawer sizes on one sheet. Print it out and carry it to the shop where you'll have the dimensions for all your pieces-parts in one handy chart. Door and Drawer Calculator.xlsx Report
January 29, 20179 yr comment_95079 3 hours ago, Jeff Peters said: Is this a spread sheet that we can download and use. Jeff Yes. Looks pretty easy to use and has 3 examples of types of doors. Report
January 29, 20179 yr Author comment_95088 I built this spreadsheet. I'll be glad to help if you have any problems with it. Report
January 29, 20179 yr comment_95101 55 minutes ago, DonkeyHody said: I built this spreadsheet. Thanks! I love Excel! Report
January 29, 20179 yr comment_95120 1 hour ago, DonkeyHody said: I built this spreadsheet. I'll be glad to help if you have any problems with it. thanks Andy... Report
January 30, 20179 yr comment_95206 HI I was able to get it to work. 2 questions 1 when I put in the values for everything in 1 section why did it give me numbers in all of the boxes, or did I do something wrong. 2 can you change the width of the top and bottom pieces to make arched doors or end panels Jeff Report
January 30, 20179 yr comment_95207 This is going to be very help full program to me. Thanks For sharing. Jeff Report
January 30, 20179 yr comment_95208 In the drawer box calculator I did not see and place to put the width of the drawer box, Did miss something Jeff Report
January 30, 20179 yr comment_95209 I think I need an explanation as to how and in what boxes I need to put information. What does the raised panel door calculator / over the dishwasher box mean jeff Report
January 30, 20179 yr comment_95212 On 12/14/2016 at 11:37 AM, DonkeyHody said: Hi Y'all, Hi yur self Andy... great calculator you put together... thanks... here's the link to your stave calculator already posted here... Andy's Stave Bucket Calculator.. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.