December 10, 20169 yr comment_87129 I received an email dated Friday, Dec 9, from community@thepatriotwoodworker.com announcing the death of Ernie Richardson. It included a picture of him in a wheel chair and a link to the story of his death. I did not click on the link. Is this a valid PW email? Sorry. I see the announcement in the Veterans forum. hat Edited December 10, 20169 yr by hatuffej Report
December 20, 20169 yr comment_88553 @hatuffej, I apologize for not seeing this earlier, but as you surmised on your own, it was not spam, thanks for being vigilant. Anything we send from community@thepatriotwoodworker.com will not be spam. We hate spam too! And we would not do that to our members either. Thanks for being here and thanks for your feedback. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.