November 21, 20169 yr comment_84906 Gorgeous work Stick! I love the height challenged modifications you made. Very sharp and cunning. Do you still get calls from word of mouth customers? Report
November 22, 20169 yr Author comment_84925 1 hour ago, John Morris said: Do you still get calls from word of mouth customers? yup... thanks for the vote of confidence... Report
November 22, 20169 yr Author comment_84953 On 10/17/2016 at 7:16 PM, Snailman said: But I really don't think a 3 1/2" step would have helped much they worked out to 6½''... Report
November 22, 20169 yr comment_84978 Inspiring work. The pull out step stools are an awesome idea. I know some women that would love those. Report
November 22, 20169 yr comment_84979 I never dreamed of that idea,Stick, Upper cabinets are not made for women. Herb Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.