September 14, 201610 yr comment_74087 5 hours ago, Cliff said: Maybe I'll have the grand kids over. Put 'em to work. That's what I do! Report
September 14, 201610 yr comment_74095 Everything is cut and just has to go back together. Hire two guys to help you do the whole job. Should go pretty quick. Report
September 15, 201610 yr comment_74141 3 hours ago, Harry Brink said: 8 hours ago, Cliff said: Maybe I'll have the grand kids over. Put 'em to work. That's what I do! To be on the safe side check with your insurance company regarding liability if a "temporary employee" would get hurt on site; even if it's a family member... Edited September 15, 201610 yr by Grandpadave52 Report
September 15, 201610 yr comment_74191 10 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said: To be on the safe side check with your insurance company regarding liability if a "temporary employee" would get hurt on site; even if it's a family member... temp services... just watch them like a hawk.... Report
September 18, 201610 yr Author comment_74824 It's going to be me and maybe here and there my lovely missus. there won't be any armed marine guarding nuthin'. No two men to hand up and grab. I gotta figure out how I'm doing it while not wrecking anything. I did it before same roof same deck, but that was over 20 years ago. Report
September 18, 201610 yr comment_74832 Well, I remember you mentioned some back problems, so be careful! Report
September 18, 201610 yr comment_74850 Remember none of us are in the same shape as 20 years ago. When we strain something instead of being sore over night now it is a week or more. I hate to admit it but I can not do the physical work as before. I have stopped doing a lot of the hard physical work for other people that I used to do. Time to pass the reins to the younger generation. Roly Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.