September 4, 201610 yr comment_71974 Nice work Stick. That volunteered thing? Been there, done that for sure! Steve Report
September 6, 201610 yr Author comment_72310 found a couple of better pics of the cab modified bases.. Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72323 Wow Stick that is some very nice work. I really love the Ambrosia Maple. I'lll give it 5 Stars! Report
September 6, 201610 yr Author comment_72331 11 minutes ago, John Moody said: Wow Stick that is some very nice work. I really love the Ambrosia Maple. I'lll give it 5 Stars! thanks... Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72409 Hey Stick, Nice design, nice wood and excellent work. The pullouts in the base are great. My daughter is bearly 5' and her husband built those into her kitchen Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.