Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

The Patriot Woodworkers with Operation Ward 57 Adopt a Wounded Warrior Family for the Holidays - 2019 project is live, please click on link to view our very special annual project.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Morris

Delta and Dewalt Scroll Saw Owner, Who Ye Be!!!!

We have a couple little gifts for the 788 owners here, Larry I don't think they would fit your owwm scroller!

They do however fit the Delta 46-690.

Stand by and I'll get the details up later this afternoon. Thanks guys, and Happy Veterans Day!

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
ning-image001-7646-84.jpg?width=90

John, do you have the 40-690?

John Moody said:

I have a Delta.

John Moody
Site Administratorning-johnmoodywoodworkslogo2-7642-76.jpghttp://www.johnmoodywoodworks.com
“Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful.” Shaker Saying

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
ning-image001-7642-56.jpg?width=90

Here's the deal gents, I got 4 Big Foot Click n Locks for our scroll saws courtesy of a true Patriot, from Big Foot. The owner Dave asked us if we could distribute a few of his cool Click-n-Locks for the Delta 40-690 and Dewalt 788 Scrollers. He saw Lew Kauffmans discussion on the subject and thought some of our guys here would like to try them out!!!

Click-N-Lock%20Website.JPGHere is the video on how they work, they are really cool and handy.

So if yall would like one of these wonderful inventions by Dave of Big Foot Products, we'll get em out to ya. Again, I only have 4!

And a big thank you to Dave of Big Foot! We appreciate your donation to our site and we'll get our guys to come back with some feedback of the Big Foot Click-n-Lock's!

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
ning-image001-7640-58.jpg?width=90

Like button! ('The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton)

Gene Howe said:

Mine's a 40-560. Bummer!

It does OK. I need to practice. Then it might do better than OK.

Gene
'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

That's a good one indeed Brad! I have always loved the signature of Gene's, I guess we need get some like buttons on here for the replies don't we!

Brad Vickery said:

Like button! ('The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton)

Gene Howe said:

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
ning-image001-7634-98.jpg?width=90

Alright, got one going to John Moody and Roy Boomershine now. We got one left!

John Moody said:

Yes I have the 40-690

John Morris said:

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
ning-image001-7632-94.jpg?width=90

John Moody
Site Administratorning-johnmoodywoodworkslogo2-7632-73.jpghttp://www.johnmoodywoodworks.com
“Don’t make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don’t hesitate to make it beautiful.” Shaker Saying

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
ning-image001-7632-94.jpg?width=90