Sign in to follow this  
Ron Altier

What i am going to do in my shop this weekend

First I have tell you I have a half garage that is unheated. Then on super bowl Sunday, just before the game, I discovered our side by side frig/freezer had quit and everything was nearly thawed, So much for the game. It took an hour to get the stuff taken care of and most was in coolers...........where else, but in my half of the garage.

Then the bottom dropped out of the temperature with highs near zero. This meant that 

I had to be sure stuff didn't freeze in the garage. One thing I didn't have to worry about was ice for the coolers since we have about 10" of snow in the yard.

So what am I going to do in my shop? The new frig came today and so did the temperature. It will be in the 50 range and I will spend time doing something in my shop.............   even if it is nothing.

I swear appliances are "intelligent". Our stuff only breaks down right before company and a big meal!

Lew Kauffman-
Wood Turners Forum Host
Rolling Pin photo crop3_zps88fb0af9.jpg?width=100
Time Traveler and Purveyor of the Universe's Finest Custom Rolling Pins!

You have to hide somewhere after a week like that - - - can you say "MAN CAVE".

Fred
aka Pop's Shop
www.pops-shop.com
'Soooooo many patterns - sooooo little time'
Scroll Saw Forum Host
'Stop complaining about the storm and learn to dance in the rain.'

Sign in to follow this  

Who We Are

Operation Ward 57 Challenge Coin Display Project

We are a woodworking community with an emphasis on sharing and learning the skilled craft of woodworking and all of its related disciplines. Our community is open to everyone who wishes to join us. We support our American veterans and active duty, being a veteran is not a prerequisite to join. Join us now!

Objective

Air Force Command Center Plaque

Of course just like most online woodworking communities we are centralized in the arts, crafts, and trades that are woodworking. But, we have another focus in our Patriot Woodworker community, we are the only woodworking community that was founded on our care and concern for our disabled veterans.

Volunteer

Patriot Woodworker Volunteers

The Patriot Woodworkers are an all volunteer community, from the staff and hosts who run our online woodworking community to the members who frequent our forums, you'll find volunteers in all of us. We are not on a payroll, unless you consider the spiritual rewards gained from volunteering, as compensation.

Education

Logging

One of the many projects we are working on is a wiki for our online community. A wiki is a great way for woodworkers and enthusiasts to share their knowledge to others, and to impart their knowledge for others to learn from, and utilize as well for their own benefit. We hope you'll consider being a wiki contributor.