Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Completed at last..as least the construction part

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
3 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Otherwise it goes to the local thrift store.

Very unlikely...but if you do, please let me know when and where!!

Wonderful job with a very challenging design.

Great finish. I have one question. Why not have the curved drawers all the way to bottom?

  • Author

I was duplicating a piece that we already had.....by request. This matches that design. That's not the only part I don't like about it, but most of the other dislikes are the various peculiarities in the way it was built. There were other appearance items, the original had carved wood appliques on those doors, the bottom of the legs, and the mirror frame. Maybe if i had a CNC I might have tried to add them, but I'm not a carver so they got left off. the other thing I really detest is those casters...I think they just look cheesy and cheap.

Edited by Fred W. Hargis Jr

You can order that type appliques I believe. Just looked on Amazon , lots of patterns. To me you could just leave the wheels off or design a Victorian foot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.