Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! June 1, 2026

Featured Replies

On 6/3/2026 at 9:32 PM, BB1 said:

I think I did that correctly? Tried it out on a scrap piece and seemed to track ok.

I did several passes, gradually reaching the target depth. Vacuumed up the mess between each pass. Need to get a chute attachment to my vacuum for cuts like this!

I did not intend to say you did it wrong just that there are easier ways to make it work. To me handheld router work is tedious and very easy to slip for a big mess..

  • Popular Post
26 minutes ago, Gerald said:

To me handheld router work is tedious and very easy to slip for a big mess..

Thankfully I had just a few spots where I drifted from the guide, and pretty minor. I hadn't even thought of a "double fence" - would have been hard to figure a way to clamp in place, but would be a more secure way to make the groove. Need to remember that for the future.

I had procrastinated for a while on getting this done. Finally got tired of looking at the t-track and moved forward. Funny how YouTube makes this stuff look so easy!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.